• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

5 Years

Daandar

Overlord
Reaction score
Today, 5 years ago i joined diamondfire for the first time. it was around that time i started showing interest in game development and when i was watching one of TheRedEngineers videos a peculiar minecraft server had sponsored the video.

Although i'm aware i'm not a well known figure in the community and most players from back then have left by now, i still hope someone recognizes the games i'm going to list which i made, in chronological order.

KitPVP
My first plot was a generic KitPVP, as this was my first game it was complete trash ofcourse, the code worked but only barely. i honestly doubt anyone who played that is still around.
Forgotten Prison
I joined right in the Escapist era of the server and after understanding the coding system a lot more than before i made a silly little escapist where the theme was that the prison you were in was abandoned, that was honestly the only unique thing about the game although it was a great exercise to better understand the coding system.
Dungeon Masters
My very first big game, imagine Infinite Dungeon but on a basic plot with only Noble. i don't quite remember if Dungeon Masters came before or after Infinite Dungeon but i know i didn't know about Infinite Dungeon until long after Dungeon Masters was dead.
Arcane Chronicles
What was meant to be a massive, openworld adventure game didn't quite end up that way. i (for whatever reason) didn't whitelist the plot and instead of adding new features to entertain the new players i instead rushed new areas. In the end i closed the game since it wasn't what i originally wanted it to be and since then i've been developing a remake which is like how i envisioned it. But since i recode the entire plot every once in a while the plot is playable but its only the framework of what i want it to be, expect it to be done within 30 years.

And this is were it basically ends, after closing Arcane Chronicles i've been developing games (which are all whitelisted) and currently i feel like i have a fairly good understanding. coding the remake of Arcane Chronicles and a couple of other games takes up most of my time on the server,
i want to thank the great community for the great time i've had so far on the server and i don't intend on leaving anytime soon. i want to thank the server staff especially for being patient with me in my first year (i had quite a hard time understanding the most basic of things) and i want to thank Jeremaster for making such an awesome server which got me invested into game design.

Now some random statistics
Time played on the server: 83.74 days (2009 hours)
Damage Dealt (Resisted): 13112463957 (on node 1 it actually went over the integer limit so it became negative)
Distance Climbed: 3513.42km
Distance Crouched: 710.2km
Games Quit (Times i've clicked save and quit to title): 3635
Interactions with crafting table: 74992
Stone Mined: 24951
Deaths: 8540
Items Dropped: 1391249

Top Bottom