• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Battle Box Game Changing Maps Update!

Hello, DiamondFire!
A new update to DiamondFire's Premier MCC Battle Box Plot has been rolled out, ready for the next stream!

Returning Maps are, as always:

Classic Towers - Dark Oak Training Zone - L'Manchitecture -
A Nether Dimension - Competitive Stadium - Endolocation - DF Jam: Origins
Birch Jungle - Redux Towers - Acacia Complex - Beehive Battle - The Command Center - Redux Stadium - Water Fort
Bouncy Battlefield - The Ancient City - Potatofield Memorial - Acacia Square - Command Power Core - Mangrove Swamp Fort
Lush Cave Mines - The Nether Wastelands

Now... on to the new stuff...​

battlemaps.png

New Map #1: Lumber Field [Inspiration: Lumber Jumper by TheFoxPlush]
"Quick question to TheFoxPlush, Where is Barren Activity!? I didn't compose it for no reason!!"
Lumber Field will feature tumbling logs flowing down two oddly parallel rivers (don't ask why) that the players can traverse across to the objective.

LumberFieldShowcase.png

New Map #2: Lava Courtyard [Inspiration: MCC]
"Whaaaa... I would never build an amogus during a game of Battle Box! Preposterous!"
As you can guess, players must bridge over to the center island using leaf blocks they'll be given.

LavaCourtyardShowcase.png

New Map #3: Block Beat Dune [Inspiration: Beat Block Galaxy {SMG2}]
"Ever since The Fracturing, the fragments of the once almighty Command Crystal were dispersed throughout the realms. This one, the musical one, is one of 3 realms that guard to remnants of the Command Crystal, which kept our lives going. It is up to you to retrieve it.
The flow of music and its connection to movement need to be mastered in a player who wishes to win on this map. Jump right before the switch, the slightest hiccup can make all the difference

BlockBeatDuneShowcase.png

As it stands, Battle Box only has 4 maps left on its Large Plot before it must move over to a Massive Plot.
Later, in June, I will announce the beginning of the Battle Box Building Battle {or BBBB for short}
The Top 3 Maps from the pool will become new Battle Box Maps, and the best one will be a special map with a special function ;)
Exact Dimensions will be given at a later time. In the meantime, prepare.

/join 21207 (while it lasts)
Have fun Battling and Boxing!

-superbaconbro (I made this forum 69 days away from my unmute, laugh darn you!)

Top Bottom