• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Because the staff team is actually abhorrent

spamtonthetaxman

Reaction score
cant believe im 2 lines in and it feels like im being attacked for being about to not read this thread properly... ur trying to persuade me to agree with u but u only persuade me that ur stinky

they might lock this thread, but not because it's a 'threat to their credibility' or whatever, there's nothing substantial here; like one discord screenshot thats half deleted anyway isnt gonna turn heads. the rest of it's probably exaggerated or made up because ur mad. ur friend got banned? they appealed & said they weren't using the mod? everyone says that in their appeal (including ppl that do) it's not very convincing... I can only hope u spot the irony that ur giving ur friend the benefit of the doubt & believe they didnt use some mod here when u would rag the mod team frame 0 for giving benefit of doubt to their friends

maybe idk take some time & structure ur thoughts, find some more concrete examples etc. exposing an entire team (the entire mod team? there's like 20 of them!) is gonna take more than 35 minutes
its very hard to expose an entire mod team when im permanently banned, perma muted, and cant really log on without being threatened / harassed by everyone. (pixlii.mp3) id appeal but everyone knows the appeal aint gonna work no matter what i do, mostly because i have diffrent humor and beliefs then a vast majority of the (currently unbanned) server. spamton by no stretch of the imagination is my friend, but i found it very ironic that tomoli's immediate reply was "we are not being paid to do this," which adds up and is a fair statement, but also proves that they basically didnt read it at all, and immediately went to deflecting the entire situation.

spamtonthetaxman

Reaction score
cant believe im 2 lines in and it feels like im being attacked for being about to not read this thread properly... ur trying to persuade me to agree with u but u only persuade me that ur stinky

they might lock this thread, but not because it's a 'threat to their credibility' or whatever, there's nothing substantial here; like one discord screenshot thats half deleted anyway isnt gonna turn heads. the rest of it's probably exaggerated or made up because ur mad. ur friend got banned? they appealed & said they weren't using the mod? everyone says that in their appeal (including ppl that do) it's not very convincing... I can only hope u spot the irony that ur giving ur friend the benefit of the doubt & believe they didnt use some mod here when u would rag the mod team frame 0 for giving benefit of doubt to their friends

maybe idk take some time & structure ur thoughts, find some more concrete examples etc. exposing an entire team (the entire mod team? there's like 20 of them!) is gonna take more than 35 minutes
also that first two lines was primarily directed at the moderators that are just going to deflect it by saying "we are not volunteers"

mudkip989

Reaction score
Rant Warning.

What I think needs to happen is there be a better player history log. All I can see is how long ago a punishment was, what type of punishment(Not the length), the moderator who did the punishment, and the reason. Any punishment/report also records recent chat messages, but there is not an easy way to look it up. Yes the moderation isn't perfect, and that is partly because of the tools we currently have. I try to get proper evidence for the punishments I give. And a few times, I was able to review the footage and determine it was my fault and I had missed something in the moment. I did hear there are some overhauls coming in the future for the system, and I hope it helps makes things better for moderation. I cannot speak for the other moderators, but I tend to stick to the guidelines I was given. If I feel I don't have enough evidence to work off of, I usually wait until I have more to go on. You may have seen a case like that where someone is cheating and doesn't immediately disappear. As for chat offenses, well... That is where I lack. Spam? Solved. Filter/swear? Solved. Death threats? Most of the time. Someone being toxic? I need help. Granted I have been a moderator for less time than some of the others, but I have difficulty deciphering intentions. I try not to act on something unless I am confident. I get you don't like the moderation team for reasons, I only hope you don't hold anything against those who haven't been a part of your troubles.
I applied to be moderator because I wanted a better moderation team, I have had friends get banned before. You have a right to your opinions and I agree that there are major flaws in the system. I just wish there was a perfect system to begin with.

Cypherics

Reaction score
Rant Warning.

What I think needs to happen is there be a better player history log. All I can see is how long ago a punishment was, what type of punishment(Not the length), the moderator who did the punishment, and the reason. Any punishment/report also records recent chat messages, but there is not an easy way to look it up. Yes the moderation isn't perfect, and that is partly because of the tools we currently have. I try to get proper evidence for the punishments I give. And a few times, I was able to review the footage and determine it was my fault and I had missed something in the moment. I did hear there are some overhauls coming in the future for the system, and I hope it helps makes things better for moderation. I cannot speak for the other moderators, but I tend to stick to the guidelines I was given. If I feel I don't have enough evidence to work off of, I usually wait until I have more to go on. You may have seen a case like that where someone is cheating and doesn't immediately disappear. As for chat offenses, well... That is where I lack. Spam? Solved. Filter/swear? Solved. Death threats? Most of the time. Someone being toxic? I need help. Granted I have been a moderator for less time than some of the others, but I have difficulty deciphering intentions. I try not to act on something unless I am confident. I get you don't like the moderation team for reasons, I only hope you don't hold anything against those who haven't been a part of your troubles.
I applied to be moderator because I wanted a better moderation team, I have had friends get banned before. You have a right to your opinions and I agree that there are major flaws in the system. I just wish there was a perfect system to begin with.
and that my friends is the cherry on top

spamtonthetaxman

Reaction score
Rant Warning.

your honestly one of the few people that i think has given an actually good response with genuine information, thank you.

past that i wish the mods would actually be helpful relating to stuff, but instead it just seems like they are fucking around or targetting certain people instead of actually being helpful. (or just straightup biased)

Cypherics

Reaction score
your honestly one of the few people that i think has given an actually good response with genuine information, thank you.

past that i wish the mods would actually be helpful relating to stuff, but instead it just seems like they are fucking around or targetting certain people instead of actually being helpful. (or just straightup biased)
Agreed. Considering I covered as much ground area as i could, mudkip just put the cherry on top... and basically made my posts stand out more...

spamtonthetaxman

Reaction score
can i add to this, it just generally feels like a vast majority of mods (atleast half or more) have this very biased opinion of baiscally saying whatever the general public believes in is more of a bigger problem them people telling eachother to die and end it all, so lgbtq is considered a bigger punishment then actual death threats, which while yes i can understand it being a punishment in general it feels so far of a bigger punishment that its unnessecary

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
its very hard to expose an entire mod team when im permanently banned, perma muted, and cant really log on without being threatened / harassed by everyone. (pixlii.mp3) id appeal but everyone knows the appeal aint gonna work no matter what i do, mostly because i have diffrent humor and beliefs then a vast majority of the (currently unbanned) server. spamton by no stretch of the imagination is my friend, but i found it very ironic that tomoli's immediate reply was "we are not being paid to do this," which adds up and is a fair statement, but also proves that they basically didnt read it at all, and immediately went to deflecting the entire situation.
Wow you're a bit obsessed

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
what did you do? well just give me the gist of it

Cypherics

Reaction score
Yes although I may have deserved it but I know they didn't do anything about the numerous death threats I received
seriously? I know you and I had our run ins with one another, but afaik or at least to my knowledge, we never really bit eachothers throats, maybe took a few shots at eachother, but it was never anything harmful.

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
seriously? I know you and I had our run ins with one another, but afaik or at least to my knowledge, we never really bit eachothers throats, maybe took a few shots at eachother, but it was never anything harmful.
no offense but I don't really remember you

CoderElias

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
Why is this thread still open, the only thing being stated here is how bad of a relationship people have/had. That is besides the point, this thread was created to get and share people's opinions about the moderation team. This is for sure not the first type of complaints I have seen against the mod teams on the forums. You may be right that the moderation team is biased, and that is really just their own fault. The only thing the community can do is keep complaining about it, but does that really fix it? I thought the forums was for asking questions about code someone didn't understand, not about sharing controversial opinions.

I could be completely wrong here, but this place is for sharing opinions, so nothing stops me from sharing mine then. But after all, what can we, as the community, really do about it? Sorry if I seem mad here, i'm not mad in any sort of way.

Last edited:

CoderElias

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
I just noticed, that even in my own bio I have a "death threat". I don't know if this was gotten out of context, but it's still the same message either way.

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with sharing opinions, I shared my opinion on 6/1/2024
but it appears the staff had issues with my opinions.1718221066353.png

CoderElias

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with sharing opinions, I shared my opinion on 6/1/2024
but it appears the staff had issues with my opinions.
Hey, I just saw you were banned for Transphobia & Homophobia. What is your side of this ban, I know that you think the ban is unfair towards yourself, but if you look back do you think that it was "deserved"? I'm just interested, no need to answer if you don't want to/feel the need to

ColonelNothing

Reaction score
Hey, I just saw you were banned for Transphobia & Homophobia. What is your side of this ban, I know that you think the ban is unfair towards yourself, but if you look back do you think that it was "deserved"? I'm just interested, no need to answer if you don't want to/feel the need to
Oh, no I'm not acting like I didn't deserve it, I did deserve it.

spamtonthetaxman

Reaction score
Why is this thread still open, the only thing being stated here is how bad of a relationship people have/had. That is besides the point, this thread was created to get and share people's opinions about the moderation team. This is for sure not the first type of complaints I have seen against the mod teams on the forums. You may be right that the moderation team is biased, and that is really just their own fault. The only thing the community can do is keep complaining about it, but does that really fix it? I thought the forums was for asking questions about code someone didn't understand, not about sharing controversial opinions.

I could be completely wrong here, but this place is for sharing opinions, so nothing stops me from sharing mine then. But after all, what can we, as the community, really do about it? Sorry if I seem mad here, i'm not mad in any sort of way.
im only replying to the thread because as of recently people have contacted me relating to it, so now i kind of have to.
im also only doign it on threads as its a good way to keep a good enough distance from people harassing me while also being able to say somthing (pixlii.mp3)

spamtonthetaxman

Reaction score
what did you do? well just give me the gist of it
already sent the screenshot in the first part, someone was telling me to die and i said b#### what? when pixlii said i was twisting their words.

almost as if i got permanently muted and permabanned shortly after

Top Bottom