• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Big E Studios // Staff Application

ElijahKopper

Reaction score
Big E Studios

What is Big E Studios?
Big E Studios is a game creating studio on DiamondFire. Our first and only release so far was Micro Games

What are our 2021 goals?
In 2021 we hope to expand our staff and create and release a game on the first of every month!

How do I join? Do you think you have what it takes to join? Well, let's see, as a Team Member you will be required to work on at least 1 project that will release within the next three months of the current date. You also need to have a mic and be willing to use it! If you wish to become a builder please post some screenshots of your best builds. If you wish to be dev please tell me one or two plot ids that you have developed the majority of, and make sure to add me as dev so I can look.

Last edited:

HeyItsUnio

Reaction score
*accepts*
emote.gif

SamMan_

Forum adept
Reaction score
will we ever find out what the big e stands for

Prox

Reaction score
Final categ. not dark mode friendly, please fix :)
How do I join? Do you think you have what it takes to join? Well, let's see, as a Team Member you will be required to work on at least 1 project that will release within the next three months of the current date. You also need to have a mic and be willing to use it! If you wish to become a builder please post some screenshots of your best builds. If you wish to be dev please tell me one or two plot ids that you have developed the majority of, and make sure to add me as dev so I can look.

Huhuu

Reaction score
I love how every single comment so far is just everyone screwing off and not applying lmao

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
I love how every single comment so far is just everyone screwing off and not applying lmao
We are very professional. DF is a very mature community with nothing flawed about it,

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
Well I'll just drop this here then.

Spelunker - 10524
Secret Project - 1471
Secret Project 2 - 19620

Top Bottom