• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Diamond Fire RPG

Crazy_Neighbor

Reaction score
I was gliding around DF spawns and realized the amazing builders they have. I also then realized how talented the DF dev team is, and thought, what if DF devs and builders made a Diamond Fire RPG server? I see the potential of it being greater than Wynncraft. Unlike Wynncraft, it could have multiple biomes. And seeing as DF's owner (Jeremaster) has a skin from an old fighting game, he probably would be great at coming up with boss fights. So, with those 3 combined (DF build team, DF dev team and Jeremaster), they would make an RPG server that is both gameplay and aesthetically pleasing.

I know this would take a lot of time, but it truly saddens me seeing the builder and dev teams putting so much effort into making DF spawns feel nicer, and nobody is even talking about how beautiful they are.

birdman5454

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
ye that sounds really cool i hope the devs do it
I was gliding around DF spawns and realized the amazing builders they have. I also then realized how talented the DF dev team is, and thought, what if DF devs and builders made a Diamond Fire RPG server? I see the potential of it being greater than Wynncraft. Unlike Wynncraft, it could have multiple biomes. And seeing as DF's owner (Jeremaster) has a skin from an old fighting game, he probably would be great at coming up with boss fights. So, with those 3 combined (DF build team, DF dev team and Jeremaster), they would make an RPG server that is both gameplay and aesthetically pleasing.

I know this would take a lot of time, but it truly saddens me seeing the builder and dev teams putting so much effort into making DF spawns feel nicer, and nobody is even talking about how beautiful they are.

Top Bottom