• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Does anyone know when Jr Helper apps open next?

UntoldEntity

Overlord
Reaction score
Hi so I have been wanting to get jr. helper/ helper for a while now, because I want to help people code their games. I have also made a plot for my app when they do open. So does anyone know when they do? Thanks.

Also I didn't really know what section to put this in so I just used this one.

D

Deleted member 467

they just had an app, I think they'll do it again in like 2 months or smth

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
yea, i think they had it just right now open and closed it like 2 weeks or smth like that ago

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
wait why did i change from Member to Active Member but i diden't do a new thread

froggy

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
There's no set time for when they open, it's just whenever we see a need for new supports. Just keep an eye out on the Discord and Ryan will ping @app updates when they are open again.

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
There's no set time for when they open, it's just whenever we see a need for new supports. Just keep an eye out on the Discord and Ryan will ping @app updates when they are open again.
When a large amount of qualified people apply there is a need for new supports. Apps should stay open for support all the time. As the community grows support applications will naturally, we don't need SMs making everything happen in waves when they can do it all smoothly.

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
When a large amount of qualified people apply there is a need for new supports. Apps should stay open for support all the time. As the community grows support applications will naturally, we don't need SMs making everything happen in waves when they can do it all smoothly.
ok vulcanowo

froggy

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
this thread isn't the spot to argue about what is right for applications, if you have an idea propose it elsewhere. I explained exactly what currently happens, and that's not up for debate that's just literally the truth lol

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
this thread isn't the spot to argue about what is right for applications, if you have an idea propose it elsewhere. I explained exactly what currently happens, and that's not up for debate that's just literally the truth lol
I know and I am not attacking you. In response to how the system now works I said how I feel about the system. That is all.

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I know and I am not attacking you. In response to how the system now works I said how I feel about the system. That is all.
I am not good at coding, so... i don't really care when they are open

Top Bottom