• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Emergency maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: The server is back online.

FAQ
Here are the "Frequently Asked Questions"
  • Q: What happened?
    • A: There was a security incident where some DiamondFire services were breached. We took the server offline for around 4 hours to investigate the issue and take appropriate countermeasures.
  • Q: Did anything happen to my plots?
    • A: No. Your plots are all fine, as well as your tokens and other data.
  • Q: Is my data safe? Was any personal information leaked?
    • A: Any data related to the store (e.g. billing information) was not breached. It is possible, however, that some player IP addresses may have been leaked from server logs. For most of you who are not staff members, this will have no effect. Some players, particularly high-level staff, may have this information used to launch DDoS attacks. If this applies to you, we would recommend changing your IP by unplugging your router for 30 seconds. If your router doesn’t support that, call your internet service provider and request a new IP.
  • Q: Is there anything I need to do?
    • A: No. If you're not a staff member, you do not need to take any action. If you want to take extra precautions, you can change your IP address as mentioned above.

I am saddened and disappointed that someone would want to attack our wonderful community, as we simply look to create and play games in peace. It is equally disturbing that they would personally go after one of our devs who has worked selflessly and tirelessly in support of this community.

Thank you all, and we will keep you updated if there are any further developments. As usual, stay safe by having good, non-reused passwords, and do not download any files or click any links from people you don't trust. If you see any suspicious activity, please report it to our Moderator team on Discord, or
here on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom