• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Exposing Jeremaster

Ace

Reaction score
Jeremaster, the owner of df, uses free child labor for profit. Wikipedia defines child labor as "... the exploitation of children through any form of work..." His staff team for the server has many minors in it. They are entirely voluntary. Even some of the devs like Owen1212055 are underage and not paid. He makes the plugins and stuff that make the server run. Jeremaster has made lots of money of the server through the online shop. A large group of people (including myself) have the top rank called Overlord. It costs 100$ or 25ish$ on sale. When asking people for an amount they said "can confirm, more than 3", "probably more than 7". My estimates show probably over 60 people have this rank. Even on a sale, 60*25=1500. He could definitely afford to pay them for the work they do to this server.

TLDR: Jeremaster abuses child labor for thousands of dollars of profit.

Last edited:

SirObby

Overlord
Reaction score
'ight that said I'm quitting DF forever because I do not condone child labor.

Ace

Reaction score
Update 3/30/21:
When shown this post, Owen responded with this:

Attachments

• 66DF2096-CC09-4EB0-B104-82FB5F0FA245.jpeg
    66DF2096-CC09-4EB0-B104-82FB5F0FA245.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 73

Maxs

Reaction score
time to cancel someone who invests back all of their profits on an MC server back to said MC server to upgrade it and who's life is held by 1 server of less than 1k daily players

Huhuu

Reaction score
time to cancel someone who invests back all of their profits on an MC server back to said MC server to upgrade it and who's life is held by 1 server of less than 1k daily players
This is satire you fool

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
confirmed: maxs has the reading comprehension of a lizard, therefore proving that all staff members are lizard people
exposed

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
confirmed: maxs has the reading comprehension of a lizard, therefore proving that all staff members are lizard people
exposed
They are putting chemicals in the drinking water to make us take their side!

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i will take jeremaster's spine and pickle it then throw it back inside of his body, so his brain stem and internal organs are slowly eaten by the vinegar until death comes among him

Ace

Reaction score
3/31/2021:
I asked jeremaster for a comment on the situation but he kept ignoring me and derailing the conversation.

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
Jeremaster, the owner of df, uses free child labor for profit. Wikipedia defines child labor as "... the exploitation of children through any form of work..." His staff team for the server has many minors in it. They are entirely voluntary. Even some of the devs like Owen1212055 are underage and not paid. He makes the plugins and stuff that make the server run. Jeremaster has made lots of money of the server through the online shop. A large group of people (including myself) have the top rank called Overlord. It costs 100$ or 25ish$ on sale. When asking people for an amount they said "can confirm, more than 3", "probably more than 7". My estimates show probably over 60 people have this rank. Even on a sale, 60*25=1500. He could definitely afford to pay them for the work they do to this server.

TLDR: Jeremaster abuses child labor for thousands of dollars of profit.
I get it's a joke but still. In the US child labor is illegal. DF is actually UGC (User Generated Content) mainly

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
but he's canadian!!!!
DF is UGC (User Generated Content). UGC is basically is where the users make the content with staff letting them do more overtime. It requires a medium amount effort (with added new things for the users to do and moderation). Roblox is very similar to DF with the UGC aspect.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
DF is UGC (User Generated Content). UGC is basically is where the users make the content with staff letting them do more overtime. It requires a medium amount effort (with added new things for the users to do and moderation). Roblox is very similar to DF with the UGC aspect.
but he is canadina N!

Ace

Reaction score
Neither Jere or Owen are canadian.

Top Bottom