• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

[Feedback] How can we improve the forums?

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hey! Feel free to post your feedback down below for how we can improve the forums to make it a better place. Thanks!

Note: We have yet to upgrade to the latest XenForo installation patch, check here for what will be coming soon: XenForo 2.2.0

UltraCraftGames

Notorious member
Reaction score
Places for eldritch cults worshipping our lord the yellow king to convene

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
Tbh I'd like to see donor ranks back on the forums, I remember that this was talked about when the new forums were first released but I can't remember what the conclusion was. Even a coloured border around our avatars would be nice :)

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
Not really a fourms suggestion but show how many people are on the nodes online like SRB2's MS page.

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Tbh I'd like to see donor ranks back on the forums, I remember that this was talked about when the new forums were first released but I can't remember what the conclusion was. Even a coloured border around our avatars would be nice :)
I can definitely look into this, interesting idea!

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
BhHhUsi.png

He looked into it

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Oh yeah I completely forgot about that. When I was originally testing the rank banners, I gave one to DiamondWolf; we were really unsure about the situation of donor banners but decided not to go through with it I think. I'll look into removing it so people don't ask how to get a rank banner lol. I'll be sure to bring it up in a discussion and see what we think

Zyborg

Forum adept
Reaction score
maybe avatar frames, forum name fonts, colors, word art, etc. customizable forum donor/support tags (fonts, colors) (if you add)
but buy them with tokens in-game
lol buying forum themes with tokens

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
maybe avatar frames, forum name fonts, colors, word art, etc. customizable forum donor/support tags (fonts, colors) (if you add)
a bunch of these would be obnoxious and overused, such as word art

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
View attachment 531
suggestion: change this aaaaaaaaa
Will do! I tried replacing it with a blank character but there's still a hover effect, not sure how to space "About" and Store without a blank nav item. I'll def look into it!

I looked into avatar frames, it's just pretty complicated unfortunately and we'll need a designer haha. Donor tags could be cool

Last edited:

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
I looked into avatar frames, it's just pretty complicated unfortunately and we'll need a designer haha. Donor tags could be cool
I'm assuming there's a lot of CSS stuff? To be honest I'd be content with a green/teal/purple/red border.

Zyborg

Forum adept
Reaction score
Remove scrolling signatures (I mean if a signature is too long so it makes you scroll down till the end and then you are able to continue scrolling down the page). I get how it can be abused and made REALLY long, but maybe add a limit to how big (# of lines) the signature can be excluding spoilers. Spoilers could be two or three lines, and idk about pictures/media. Maybe picture height divided by line height plus one line if there's a remainder. That would be the amount of lines for the picture. Anything in the spoiler is not counted, only the height of the button itself.

Top Bottom