• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Guide to Making Custom Armor using Attributes in mcstacker

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
BE IN A SINGLEPLAYER WORLD

Ok so what you want to do is go to https://mcstacker.net/, then press the /give button.

Next, you should scroll down to GiveItem and set the filter to Leather Tunic.

Set the color to something like #2B00FF.

Next, press the H icon near the Modifiers text. Press Add Attribute Modifier.

Do not worry about the UUID. There, you should click max_health and change it to armor. Then, click Slot and change it to "chest".

Set the amount to whatever you want, as in my example, 12.

Then, click the
Unbreakable selector. Click true.

Finally, click the
HideFlags selector. Click Unbreakable.

Copy the command in the top right of your screen and run it in your singleplayer. Press c+1 (if keybind is not changed) to save it your hotbar to your toolbars.

Boom! You're done. Also you can just use /i attribute, but mcstacker lets you do more things with the item.
For example, you can change the repair cost, or change the hideflags without using the codeblock for 2x faster hideflags.
You can also put different attributes on it that you cannot do with /i attribute. Also, it can add glow to items without using lure, so you can make glowing fishing rods. It can also create different types of cursed blocks, such as a double waterlogged slab. You can also make custom spawn eggs (which don't work on df, sadly :( )

You can also generate commands such as /give @p respawn_anchor{BlockStateTag:{charges:"4"}} which lets you use a fully charged respawn anchor. It's really useful for making singleplayer worlds.
1602630522068.pngYour armor should look similar to this, just with the armor attribute.
this is my first tutorial please don't hate me

Last edited:

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
wdym mcstacker lets you do more things

consider elaborating
what things can mcstacker do that df cant
yeah theres no command for breakable / placeable blocks but thers a code block for it

edit: what
unknown.png

edit of edit: oh smh "clickEvent" is so vague i thought it would run command on rclick while holding not click sign
also i dont think those signs work on df

Last edited:

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
edit of edit: oh smh "clickEvent" is so vague i thought it would run command on rclick while holding not click sign
also i dont think those signs work on df
of course they wouldn't bruh

please use darkmode PLEASE

Top Bottom