• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Head Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeEmDee

Reaction score
I believe that I have suggested this before, but it would be incredible if we could get the Head Database plugin, from this website: https://minecraft-heads.com/custom-heads/head-database

Not only do they have loads of heads I'd love to use in my plots but they're also really easy and quick to find as there are pages of heads included with the plugin,

I think this would be a really good addition to help people find the heads they want and althought this may have been suggested before, I definitely think it's worth looking into if you're a staff member.

Thanks.

TheExtremeBurger

Notorious member
Reaction score
This should definitely be part of DF. Heads are super important, especially for builds and custom items and mobs. This plugin would make the process of getting and finding heads so much easier, as currently, you would either have to save a bunch of shulkers full of messy text and heads in your toolbars, or you would have to memorize the names of users with heads. I don't see why this shouldn't be in DF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom