• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How can i make mob have a health display over ther head????

not_lewi

Reaction score
Ahhhh i had the idea for a game and i want mobs to have a health display over their had like this: "Zombie Mage 56/100 HP"
Can someoen tell me how i could make that?

D

Deleted member 467

Ahhhh i had the idea for a game and i want mobs to have a health display over their had like this: "Zombie Mage 56/100 HP"
Can someoen tell me how i could make that?
Do you have Emperor/Mythic? If you do, you can make the mobs display holograms with the text above their head. If you don't, you can use Entity Action: Set Custom Name, but it will be shown only when the player looks at the mob.

not_lewi

Reaction score
Do you have Emperor/Mythic? If you do, you can make the mobs display holograms with the text above their head. If you don't, you can use Entity Action: Set Custom Name, but it will be shown only when the player looks at the mob.
i dont have a rank and i tried it with setting the name but it always only showed zombie and i put in the game variable health
?

Jimmy_The_Knight

Reaction score
That's simply not true, you can set the nametags to be visible even when the player is looking in another direction (I also think that's the default option?)

Anyways, its entirely possible to do this without a rank, you just have to merge the zombie's hp value with its name and store it in a variable using Set variable: Set to text. Then update the variable (and the mob's name with it) when it takes damage (also don't use custom colors for the mob's name bc df is buggy and it won't work propely).

Top Bottom