• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How come you can sense its raining outside without seeing it?

UltraCraftGames

Notorious member
Reaction score
My name is timmy and i made this post on reddit a long time ago https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/jja3xi while somep people tried to explain it one post stuck out it said im sepecial and it also warned me that i will be locked away in area 51 i presumed this a joke however soon after posting

I was knocked out and arrived in area 51 @Refriz turns out is the secret leader of the USA Goverment He explained to me that the post was detected because i was using ottevpn which wsas tracked by the head of IT @Ottelino they realized i had a special ability to sense rain they explained that an anomaly had occured a large area that was growing and had heavy rain it was heavily trapped and had killed many of htheir best soldiers because they couldnt see the traps in the rain i had to train for several weeks until my rainsense was perfected to the point i could detect the smallest objects and their movements in the rain

They sent me into the great rain anomaly i ahd fought off many traps and beasts inside the anomaly but i could do it with my rainsense eventually i found the great aliens machine and
It appeared the alien was Qorple and he had said Hello timmy youre probably wondering why im doing this and what this is well i shall explain im from the land of qorpleria we lived in paradise until one day our supplies of mommy milkies had ran dry and as such our world fell into anarchy people fighting over the last bits of mommy milkies left. I do not wish this to happen to your world so i decided to bring humanity salvation by creating this rain that shall soon become mommy milkies bringing enough to supply you for decades however your powerful rainsense i stand no chance against so its up to you will you let me bring humanity salvation or will you stop me and let humanity run out of mommy milkies

JustHamsta

Overlord
Reaction score
Hello, this is the FBI speaking. Your account has been terminated for violating the online rules of AREA51. Your IP was traced and sent to the public. Thank you for your time.

UltraCraftGames

Notorious member
Reaction score
Hello, this is the FBI speaking. Your account has been terminated for violating the online rules of AREA51. Your IP was traced and sent to the public. Thank you for your time.

Uh oh please dont leak my 3 terabyte Homework folder

Top Bottom