• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How Do I Make It To Where I Can Spawn Mobs?

blazebeckett

Reaction score
im trying to make a rpg based game but i cant spawn mobs and its gonna be really hard to make the game if i cant spawn mobs

Jeremaster

Owner
Owner
Reaction score
Use the Game Action code block to spawn mobs. When you place it down, right-click the sign and choose "Entity Spawning", then "Spawn Mob".

Solution

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
I Tried That But It Dosent Work I Cant Spawn Mobs With Spawn Eggs Either
Place the spawn egg inside the chest of the Game Action, along with the location for where you want it to be spawned at.

1624903258934.png

1624903287460.png

If you are wondering how to set a Location, simply grab the Location item from the "Values" item menu at dev mode. Find the exact location that you want the mob to be spawned at, and with the Location item, right-click. It will set the coordinates automatically. Then place it in the chest.

lony

Reaction score
maybe there is a repeat forever block before it,send the whole code in a picture,if u dont know how just put minecraft in a window not fullscreen and search in menu 'snip' and use it,also there is an order u must respect in the spawn mob block maybe its disordered

blazebeckett

Reaction score
maybe there is a repeat forever block before it,send the whole code in a picture,if u dont know how just put minecraft in a window not fullscreen and search in menu 'snip' and use it,also there is an order u must respect in the spawn mob block maybe its disordered
ok but ik about the order i did the order i just feel like it is something not related to the code though cause my friend is having the same problem in his plot

Top Bottom