• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How should I start on a conquest type game?

CNK_

Overlord
Reaction score
Well first off you new to generate a "world". Mabye take a look at a perlin noise tutorial or... If you want you can make a preset world thats always and option. Since you have no rank I would make a sortta barrier spawn like a big barrier platform in the sky. There the player could select your block. You could always do this with the inventory because of the Inventory Menu Click Event. Dont go to overboard if you feel like you can make a page system or sort the blocks by catagories. To choose a name you can always use a book and quill. Then the player will choose there spot. Keep in mind whenever a play claims a block you might wanna add the Event Block Location to a list so you can reset it to grass when leave they (Just loop through the list). Now buildings are all upto you for some that gains you "power" you can create a variable and add +variable power every second or so.

Francidium

Reaction score
Well first off you new to generate a "world". Mabye take a look at a perlin noise tutorial or... If you want you can make a preset world thats always and option. Since you have no rank I would make a sortta barrier spawn like a big barrier platform in the sky. There the player could select your block. You could always do this with the inventory because of the Inventory Menu Click Event. Dont go to overboard if you feel like you can make a page system or sort the blocks by catagories. To choose a name you can always use a book and quill. Then the player will choose there spot. Keep in mind whenever a play claims a block you might wanna add the Event Block Location to a list so you can reset it to grass when leave they (Just loop through the list). Now buildings are all upto you for some that gains you "power" you can create a variable and add +variable power every second or so.
Thank you

Top Bottom