• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How to Leave Diamondfire

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
For those of you who are stuck in the Diamondfire Minecraft Server, fear not! I have the answer you are looking for! First you want to hit the escape key on your keyboard. This will bring up a menu that has a "Disconnect" button on the very bottom (or the word in your selected language with the same meaning). If you click on that button, you will break free from the jail that is Diamondfire!

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
(BTW jail is not a bad thing i learned from martin on the office)

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
but but how to join again :cry:

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
Can you list a table of the """Disconnect""" terms in all the officially supported languages? I don't speak English so I am unable to recognize that word. It's very hard for me. If you were to show a table, I think that would really help everyone understand which button it is.

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Can you list a table of the """Disconnect""" terms in all the officially supported languages? I don't speak English so I am unable to recognize that word. It's very hard for me. If you were to show a table, I think that would really help everyone understand which button it is.
Will do tomorrow, thanks for the helpful suggestion!

Synsao

Emperor
Reaction score
For those of you who are stuck in the Diamondfire Minecraft Server, fear not! I have the answer you are looking for! First you want to hit the escape key on your keyboard. This will bring up a menu that has a "Disconnect" button on the very bottom (or the word in your selected language with the same meaning). If you click on that button, you will break free from the jail that is Diamondfire!
Thank you so much i was stuck there πŸŒ½πŸŒ½πŸŒ½πŸžοΈπŸ„βš–οΈπŸŽˆβ˜•πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ‚πŸ‚πŸ‚β˜ƒοΈβ›„β›„πŸŒͺ️πŸŒͺοΈπŸŒ«οΈπŸŒπŸŒ€πŸŒ€πŸŒ€πŸŒ€πŸŒ€β­πŸ’§β­πŸŒ–βš‘πŸŒ•πŸŒ“πŸŒ–πŸŒŒπŸŒƒπŸ’§πŸŒŸ

shiverdog

Reaction score
help this only works once??? i do follow tutorial then i try again and it doesnt do it??

Top Bottom