• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

how to support request 101

Erobus

Reaction score
I have seen that many people do the same mistake...

rejoining queue

We are getting 2 messages ("person left the queue", "person joined the queue") and we know that
waiting in support queue for a long time is frustrating, but rejoining the queue is a bad idea and here is why:
1. You are trying to notify us that you are in queue, right? no, we get messages frequently.
2. you might lose your queue position, here is an example
queue.png

take a look at that beautiful queue.
Lets say that Jeremaster is waiting for support for more than 20 minutes, and he rejoins the queue to send 2 messages, showing that he needs our help.
But what will happen?
A) We will instantly accept the session
B) Jeremaster receives 10 Tokens
C) He will drop to #6 and will have to wait a long time until somebody can take his session.

That's correct!!! It will now take some more time until a supporter can accept his session.

If you read the supporteerules, you know that you are allowed to notify each online support member once, if you're waiting in queue for 15 minutes or longer.
Lets say you wait in queue for 10 minutes, then you rejoin the queue. Are you after 5 minutes allowed to notify us then??
Wrong, we will check ?queue on the discord and will see you waiting for 5 minutes, not for 15.
Correct, you will have to wait 10 more minutes until you are allowed to message us again.

I think you got my point, don't rejoin queue, it will not improve your situation, it will rather make you wait even longer.
(Btw I recommend you to code something else on your plot, or build while you wait in queue to kill time.)

Top Bottom