• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How to use note block music

AbsoluteleyGreen

Reaction score
Can somebody help me with note blocks? Wanna create a song for my game but sadly there is no download for note block studio cuz I run macOS. I also do not how to import the actual song to diamond fire

KidWolf21

Reaction score
Well to import it, ive heard of two ways. The discord server and a mod called CodeUtilites for the Fabric Mod Loader. However, there is a plot called the Code Vault which has a BUNCH of note block songs to use.

Last edited:

MrPiggy105

Emperor
Reaction score
Can somebody help me with note blocks? Wanna create a song for my game but sadly there is no download for note block studio cuz I run macOS. I also do not how to import the actual song to diamond fire
As a macOS user with the same problem, I share your annoyance.
If you are using macOS Mojave or older, you can use Wine to run openNBS on your Mac. If you are using Catalina like me (or Big Sur or Monterey or newer) you have to use Parallels (paid but good) or UTM (probably really good but my OS is too old for that) or PlayOnMac, the worst emulator ever, yet the only one that works for me without money, storage or storage issues. From there, follow setup instructions etc… yay.

Either way, you'll probably need Fabric/Forge and a DF nbs importing mod (CODEUTILS), look that up. You'll need the audio file in midi format, so if it's in .wav or .mp3, run it through a file converter that will do a horrible job at it. The best one is piano2notes, but it's only for piano (instrument changing in nbs studio time) and only the first 30 seconds. One part at a time, if you’re desperate.

Hope this helped!

Last edited:

MrPiggy105

Emperor
Reaction score
or you can join the diamondfire discord server, go to #bot-cmds and type ?nbs and attach the .nbs file
I tried, but I got an error, so I don't recommend spamming the command, also the CodeUtils mod is now officially dead and is not going to be updated anymore, so use recode.

Top Bottom