• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

I'm leaving DiamondFire..

ElijahKopper

Reaction score
Hey guys, never thought I'd be making this announcement and no this probably isn't forever, but I am not going to be playing on DiamondFire for a long time. DiamondFire has been a MASSIVE part of my life ever since I joined in July of 2016. I have made so many friends and made so many games. I just want to say thank you to anyone who has supported me and a big thank you to the amazing admins and devs who I really looked up to. And to that kid out there who might be really bad at coding but loves the server so much as I did in my early days, just hang in there. You might get discouraged from time to time but you will learn and get better and maybe even become support someday as I did. Once again I will most likely return sometime next year or late this year when my life isn't in such shambles, but seriously this server has meant the world to me over the past years and helped me through some hard times. I also want to give a special and more personal thank you to a few people. First off, ToasterLag, thank you soo much for being there and sitting on voice calls with me every night for those couple of months last year, you are a great friend and I loved your insane support. Thank you to GalaxyDimensions, super funny and charismatic guy, you have been an amazing friend. Thank you to sludsVEVO, you were a huge inspiration for me and I loved seeing you progress through staff, the first time we VCed I was fangirling pretty hard XD. And lastly, I want to thank ADumbChicken one of my first friends from DiamondFire that I talked to regularly and who I really enjoyed playing other games with, he is a super smart and fun person to talk to. There are so many more people I wish I could thank but this thing is pretty long already, thank you to everyone. (:

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
That's a shame, you made some really good games. I hope you return someday, good luck in anything else you're gonna do in the future. 😔

Qxeii

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
As they say, no one leaves df forever. I hope your life recovers.

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
You were a great support and great dev, you made amazing tutorials, the community will miss you! I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Max

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We're gonna miss you!

LooserRIP

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss you a lot dude. While i know it wasn't really apparent i appreciate you a lot, as a support member, as a player, and overall as a person contributing to the community in a helpful manner with your tutorial videos, sessions, and bonds you formed over the years.
Good luck with life and stuff idk man i'll miss you 😔

xXShadonGamingXx

Reaction score
im gonna miss you. you were one of the best support members, you helped me through my journey on DF, you taught me a lot of what you can make and do on DF, again, im gonna miss you 😭

D

Deleted member 26

I wish you the best of luck, I hope everything goes smoothly for you! :)

sludsVEVO

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
You were a great addition to the community, sad to see you go.

Good luck in your future endeavors, and I hope things start to look up for you soon.

ElijahKopper

Reaction score
Thank you all for the amazing support this really brightened my day to come back and read (:

Top Bottom