• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Opinion on moderation

MaxBuster

Senior Helper
SrHelper
Reaction score
Hello DiamondFire Community,

For a while, I’ve wanted to ask the community about how they see the moderation team, and possibly what improvements it could get. So, on behalf of the Moderation team, this is what I’m asking you here. Any thoughts are welcome, especially constructive ones.

Before you reply to this post, we want to answer some observations that have often been raised in posts similar to this one.

“More consistency”
We try to be as consistent as possible, mostly with punishment guidelines written in the rules, but there will always be some inconsistencies, which is the inevitability of having human moderators.

“Clearer rules”
If a rule is not clear enough, you can ask a moderator for what it exactly means. If it’s so unclear that it should be rewritten, you should also notify us. One thing you have to understand however, is that very few people actually read the comprehensible rules.

“Some mods aren’t doing their job properly”
If you think you were wrongly punished, this is the place for you : https://mcdiamondfire.com/forums/appeals/
If you don’t wish to go this far, you can ask for evidence.
If you are a witness of a moderator wrongdoing, you can DM them, another moderator or the Staff Managers (MrAwesome0024 & ryanroo2).

Thank you DiamondFire for your continued support. We strive to make moderation the best it can possibly be for our community !

The Moderation team

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Like you said, bias is a problem but it's the only problem in the moderator team and ofc it's inevitable because they are humans

KidWolf21

Reaction score
on the no cussin rule you should add that there can't be cussin in plots. cuz I don't think that's in there

Top Bottom