• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Plot Jam poll

Should there be another near future plot jam?

• Yeah

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys!

We've hosted so many events over the year, and the plot jam was one of the most entertaining events I ever hosted because of it's scale. When you get a chance, vote on the poll- should we do another at some point in the near future?

What is a plot jam?
If you don't already know, a plot jam is a large event where players of the community can either opt into a team of three others or work alone. The objective is to create a game under the announced plot jam theme, but with two catches: there is a deadline, and there are only select few players who will take home the prize.

What can we do better?
If we end up creating another plot jam, I'd like to know how we can make the next one even better. 😎

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I have an idea. What if we do voting and submission on the forums instead of a plot?

ACraftingFish

Notorious member
Reaction score
Maybe organise them by node, so that we dont need to constantly switch nodes and cause lag

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
I had a lot of fun last plot jam since I was able to work in a team (which I usually don't lmao), anyways, I think another one would be really cool.

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom