• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Potatoes or lemons?

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

As a team throughout many discussions, we needed to collect CRUCIBLE. Wait auto correct. CRUCIAL feedback on potatoes or lemons. And by team I mean just me but don't let that discourage you its still very very important of course. We plan to use this very important data to choose a very important decision that has EVERYTHING not to do with DiamondFire I mean of course it does does it not or will it or will you answer?!

So what is it? Potatoes? Lemons? Potatoes? LEMONS?

Last edited:

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Well, if you are looking for the nutritions, potatoes are better tho they have much less Vitamin C in them, they still can make about %35 (per serving) of the human in a day. The benefits of lemon are -as I stated before- have a lot of Vitamin C and they add some great flavor to you food and -sometimes- act as food enhancer.

So my answer is hmm 🤔... probably potatoes as lemons can be replaced with oranges (except if you are talking about the Lemon Family and not specifically lemons ofc).

But if you are talking about the Lemon Family I would probably still choose potatoes as there are other souring stuff (which is why lemons are usually used for) like Vinegar and Lemon Salt.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
letsa turn this into a king thread :D

Toxicpid

Forum adept
Reaction score
You should make one!
have you not yet realized that the previous king thread with RMF went horribly, and that by encouraging the creation of a new one, thus letting me ping both into said thread, will have devastating consequences (until you hide the thread from the new posts smh)

JustSticky

Overlord
Reaction score
Hmm... Tough decision. But I'm going to have to go with potatoes.

Though, my friend "Lemon" would go with lemons :ROFLMAO:

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
have you not yet realized that the previous king thread with RMF went horribly, and that by encouraging the creation of a new one, thus letting me ping both into said thread, will have devastating consequences (until you hide the thread from the new posts smh)
I'm glad I wasn't around to see it lmao. It wasn't the thread per see but I was encouraged to hide off topic threads from displaying on that sidebar to help filter out non relevant stuff from appearing so more DF content would show

Toxicpid

Forum adept
Reaction score
I'm glad I wasn't around to see it lmao. It wasn't the thread per see but I was encouraged to hide off topic threads from displaying on that sidebar to help filter out non relevant stuff from appearing so more DF content would show
Well you better do that with the newest king thread because its gonna get offtopic alot

oh yeah the original king thread on THESE forums (a port from the thread on the OLD forums) may have gotten me muted on the forums several times :cool:

Raffius Taffius

Overlord
Reaction score
One can power a light bulb, the other can be made into 50 different variations alone.

Bee

Overlord
Reaction score
i mean chips, fries, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, scalloped potatoes, ect. wouldnt be possible without potatos, so potatoes for me

Top Bottom