• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Spawn camping needs to stop.

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
In most Pvp games on DF spawn is the most dangerous place to be due to spawn campers who just kill people at spawn to make the game lose players. I've caught 4 people in 24 hours of launching my Pvp game. It's just annoying. Please just stop spawn camping.

bumpy

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
add spawn protection to your plot. kind of obvious lmao

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
It's really up to the plot owners to enforce any rules with spawn camping. You should raise your concerns with them.

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
In most Pvp games on DF spawn is the most dangerous place to be due to spawn campers who just kill people at spawn to make the game lose players. I've caught 4 people in 24 hours of launching my Pvp game. It's just annoying. Please just stop spawn camping.
why are you complaining on the forums instead of caring for your game?

Vulcano

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I want people to just stop so we don't have to do spawn caming proofing and we can trust eachother.
Well since that won't happen you should make spawn protection. It isn't against rules so people will do it...

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
In my non existent pvp games, I have a thing where when you spawn in, pvp is off for 5 seconds, giving you a chance to exit. But after those seconds are up, you can fight.

Top Bottom