• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Thanks for all the good times!

MrMine05

Retired Events Manager
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

So, I have been inactive for quite a while and after a lot of consideration I have chosen to retire. I may still come by for a visit. But in general, I will be resigning as I have simply lost interest in MC as a whole. I may or may not visit in the future but it’s been really fun in my career at DF. (and who knows I may or may not come back in the future 😉 )

I want to thank everyone I have been friends with here on DF and everyone who participated in DF events past and any to come. As one of the events managers I can say it truly is a lot of work to organize and finish up events. Even for smaller events everything is planned. (even if there are unforeseen obstacles, we try to overcome them quickly)

As for the more older DF players as a Staff manager its somewhat easier yet harder. You can plan promotions but you can only do them when the actual person is online (to surprise the new staffer). You’re also dealing with a lot of “grey area” dealing with staff, behaviour and all that good stuff. So props to both staff managers.

As for the other admins, they also have hard jobs to do. From building, Community relations, Advertising, General discord duties each has their own challenges and rewards.

To our amazing staff team, you’re all doing a great job to those past and present and to the future staffers keep it up! A shoutout to the devs for dealing with me and my annoying questions 😊. (also for you know improving the server n stuff great job). To Mods and Support – without any of you just know that DF would not run as smoothly as it does. You all keep the community running like clockwork whether its code or keeping the community safe.

One of the last shoutouts - our community. I have grown with mainly the older DF community which some still play to this day but there are a lot more newer people which I am happy to see because the new community brings new and fresh ideas to DF and creates whole new genres and themes for minigames. You all create new connections and create a whole new community which is great!

Last but not least Jeremaster. He has kept DF running for all these years. He is constantly ensuring there is something new coming and is constantly trying to improve it. He grew it from when it was a server that used to only have 5-10 people daily to something that has over 100 people daily. I have seen the growth of DF and I am proud to have worked with such a great owner on DiamondFire whether it was staffing or it was on events.

I Have Enjoyed working alongside generally everyone whether they were Admins or just general community members. Feel free to say hello to me if you see me online.

Keep the great games coming!
Kind Regards,
MrMine05, Miney, Derpy, MrRawr05.

fabiothomas

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
you've been amazing :D thx for your great work you've done over the past years. Farewell 😊

S4nders

Reaction score
Thank you for being here, you definitely made the server more fun. We will see you around. And if you ever have another idea for a crazy gadget you can always reach us.

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Best of luck with your future endeavors! It was awesome having you! <3

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
Good luck with wherever life takes you! It's been great having you on the server :)

LooserRIP

Notorious member
Overlord
Reaction score
my favourite australian admin - you were the best!
seriously though, good luck with whatever the future brings to you and um see you around, i guess 😔

Top Bottom