• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

This is NOT another King thread...

Is this another King thread???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyborg

Forum adept
Reaction score
???: I repeat, this is NOT another King thread, and you must NOT try to be the last to reply to be King...
???: You must NOT try to have the last reply for the longest amount of time to be King...
???: Also, you must NOT reply to be the true King...

Last edited:

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Yeah, one of the reasons the previous King thread was locked because it was boosting up post counts.
Although I wish it came back, yeah. It was a true hassle to attempt to manage, (as the thread owner) and I can't imagine what the mods and admins had to suffer through.

grobulae

Reaction score
And, for a moment: we touched glory.

And then we fell from grace again.

Prox

Reaction score
Weekly discussion? Forget that, with king threads, you have 10-20 reply discussions. Topics are almost always random and absolute garbage, sometimes even about flaming someone else on the thread!

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
As long as it doesn't have toxicity, too many filler replies, or some other factors then king threads are fine.

Zyborg

Forum adept
Reaction score
then as the owner of the thread, is it possible to mute or ban others on the thread so they couldn't talk (mute could be perm or temp, and ban is to not even let them click on the thread, and hide anything someone said on that thread) well this could be a suggestion...
locking it is for averyone, but if someone is using filler or is being toxic, the owner could maybe punish them

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
i know, and it's getting REALLY annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom