• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

what do i need to do to redeem myself?

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i don't feel forgiven and i really don't know what the problem is at hand.
i apologized, i've changed, i even went to another state.
what can i do besides leave?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Haven't you learned? this is the df mindset, if you are wrong, you are wrong forever, if you are right, you are right forever, ig you can make a totally new identity and discord and mc account and stuff and yeah, dm jere to move your stuff privately.

pixlii

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i don't feel forgiven and i really don't know what the problem is at hand.
i apologized, i've changed, i even went to another state.
what can i do besides leave?
genuinely? you probably need to prove you've changed, as it's really easy to say "guys i've changed". many people still won't believe you unless you show signs of actually having changed your mindset and how you treat people

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Yeah... I guess that might help if people are willing to notice. Idk I'm just in a hard place right now. It seems very petty but at least I have a chance to grow better as a person.

navigupta

Reaction score
In my view , Redemption is a personal journey that requires introspection, reflection, and a willingness to make amends for past actions. Remember that redemption is a process that takes time and effort to rebuild trust and repair relationships. Be patient and persistent in your efforts, and commit to making positive changes in your life.

PhoenixFire18

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
In my view , Redemption is a personal journey that requires introspection, reflection, and a willingness to make amends for past actions. Remember that redemption is a process that takes time and effort to rebuild trust and repair relationships. Be patient and persistent in your efforts, and commit to making positive changes in your life.
Is your username your actual name?

Qxeii

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If you enjoy the server, I don't think leaving outright is the option. I would heavily consider not dwelling on this situation any longer, or why people aren't forgiving you for it. If you boil it down, there are two main reasons people are not forgiving you: the first being that your apology was not seen as sincere, the second being that you continue to bring this up. Both of these reasons are connected. After getting your mute reduced from permanent to a few months, you decided to complain about the punishment and create a timer plot that ended when you were unmuted. All things considered... this makes your apology seem quite hollow. As the point of an apology is to admit you were in the wrong and attempt to make amends for your actions: if you didn't believe you should've been punished, you're kind of missing the point of an apology. Now, just because you acted stupid in the past doesn't mean you can't be redeemed, we all make mistakes. If you move on from the incident properly (that means knowing what you did was wrong, and being able to not need to bring it up again), and prove yourself to be a genuinely cool person within the community, people will forgive you.

TLDR: Admit you were in the wrong, be active within the community again, make cool games, be nice to people, and people will forgive you with enough time. An apology alone won't make everyone like you again, you need to show with your actions that you are worthy of forgiveness.

Top Bottom