• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

What events would you like to see?

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys! What events would you like to see in the future? There's always going to be something out there, and that new and fresh idea. To help improve events, I'm wondering what you guys would like to see. Maybe we can get some ideas off of it or combine other ideas together to form something amazing.

FatFace_101

Reaction score
I would like to see an event where if you participate, you are forced to endure plots that are intentionally bad but in a funny way, idk, kind of like a game jam with the theme of "bad game" or something.

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
A game jam but all games have a clone. People would have to guess what the fake game is and if they guess wrong the fake game stays in.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
some game and winner gets Overlord or a different rank or maybe a booster

grobulae

Reaction score
game jam tournament :D
Maybe a tournament where plots are randomly placed against each other, and rather than voting on measurements, its voted by which is better out of the two or so
idk its the worst and best idea I can think of

RyanLand

Overlord
Reaction score
DF Tournament.

Players will play a variety of games (think of death run, blockparty, micro games, breaking point, murder, survive the code) and then the person with the most wins will win (or something like that).

1pe

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion:

Game Jam with Spigot plugins

Top Bottom