• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

What minigame should I do ?

Hey guys!
Here's the problem:
I got a ton of ideas and games that I want to make, but the fact that I have multiple projects make me procrastinate and eventually abandon each project one by one.
So here are my ideas:

1. Build, Run, Jump! (Inspired by Ultimate Chicken Horse)
Genre: Parkour, strategy and build.
In the first phase, everyone can choose a block to place (platform, dispenser with arrows, etc.)
In the second phase, everyone tries to complete the parkour (going from start to finish with all the blocks they placed).
You get points whether you finished or not the parkour.
Start the process again (placing & running), the first to x points wins!

2. Soccerpg (Inspired by rocket league)
Genre: competitive, versus
This is a x versus x game. It's like soccer, but with classes!
For example, the warrior has a sword to kill the opponents (or throw the ball) (first respawn takes 5 seconds, then 10, 15, etc, so killing the opponents can be a good strategy)
The archer has a bow and can use it to punch the ball (or the opponents)!
The engineer can build walls!
And so on.

3. Code or explode 2! (Inspired by code or explode & bombparty)
Genre: Trivia
Everyone has 60 seconds. You take turns defusing the bomb, which makes you lose time. If your timer reaches 0, you die.
You defuse the bomb with different minigames each game (like unscrambling a word, answering a trivia question, etc.)

4. Mineral Grabbers (Inspired by splatoon)
Genre: versus, competitive
Two teams are trying to get the most points after 5 minutes (or smth like that).
You get points by bringing minerals (such as coal, gold, etc) to your base.
You can get coal by defeating low-level enemies (equivalent of LoL's Jungle)
You can get diamond by grabbing it in the middle (it spawns every minute)
and so on.

5. Trivia moment (Inspired by popsauce)
Genre: trivia
An image (using maps) appears on your screen. You have 15 seconds to answer the question that goes with it!
A successful answer gives points depending on time left.
Most points after x questions wins!
Note: you can also have special questions such as blind test (what's the noteblock song), unscrambling, etc.

I also have a lot of other ideas but here are my top 5.

Zozimoto

Reaction score
i like all of the ideas, however you should probably only do one at a time (maybe write down those other ideas somewhere else too?)

MineOrDie_

Overlord
Reaction score
i like all of the ideas, however you should probably only do one at a time (maybe write down those other ideas somewhere else too?)
Well I want to do them one by one, but I can't stop losing motivation & getting to another project, first build run jump, then jump to code or explode 2 once I'm bored, and so on, so that's why I want to see what game should I do first

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I LOVE Ultimate Chicken Horse, so I voted build run jump. I would love to help with that as well if possible.

Top Bottom