• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

What's your LEAST favorite minigame type?

ElijahKopper

Reaction score
Probably parkour, while there are multiple standout exceptions they are generally very repetitive, I even when they do have some little thing that makes it a little different they still get boring pretty quickly.

ACraftingFish

Notorious member
Reaction score
Probably parkour, while there are multiple standout exceptions they are generally very repetitive, I even when they do have some little thing that makes it a little different they still get boring pretty quickly.
Gemstone pk is kinda nice, although it gets a little repetitive after a while

EmeralDev

Forum adept
Reaction score
pk is p fun if it gives you fresh new things like jump pads

ElijahKopper

Reaction score
pk is p fun if it gives you fresh new things like jump pads
Even then I feel after a few minutes the plot just gets boring, just not enough innovation. Things like buddy parkour were fun cause it is an aspect you just don't see in parkour often.

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
I agree with Elijah, even if there's new elements added into the parkour it gets boring quickly unless there's some big twist (like in buddy parkour as he said).

D

Deleted member 26

Yea, if there is no incentive to continue you’re not gonna continue.

DiamondWolf

Forum adept
Reaction score
Recourses may not be exclusive to survivals, but they usually are for survivals, so I’m voting for them.

grobulae

Reaction score
""""""""""""creation"""""""""""" """"""""""""resources""""""""""""

RDM

Overlord
Reaction score
I really enjoy parkour games, although I usually get bored quickly. They hold a special place in my heart~it was the most dominant type of game when I started playing DF. Roleplay and combat games are definitely my least favorite though.

GalaxyDimensions

Overlord
Reaction score
I think the reason I like parkour so much is from how much I've grown over the years. Parkour is probs my best mc strong point at this moment in time and I will enjoy most parkour games, Gemstone included as its one of my favourite games on df. however i do have an unpopular opinion in that i actually hate when parkours have little jump and speed pads (that are 1x1 at least) which take like 5 ticks to register that im on it...

Top Bottom