• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Account transfer

Wildthing08

Reaction score
Hello, could I please have my old diamondfire account information transferred to my new one as I no longer have access to my old account due to not being able to migrate
old username: Wildthing08
new username: Wildthang08

PhoenixFire18

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Hello, could I please have my old diamondfire account information transferred to my new one as I no longer have access to my old account due to not being able to migrate
old username: Wildthing08
new username: Wildthang08
If you can’t confirm the account is yours, they probably won’t do it. Even so I don’t know if they would do it.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Barely any admin gets on the forums, you should contact an admin in the DiamondFire discord server

I already messaged Jeremaster, the server owner, on Discord, tho I am not sure if they reply.

Wildthing08

Reaction score
If you can’t confirm the account is yours, they probably won’t do it. Even so I don’t know if they would do it.
I can confirm that the account is mine here is some proof
taken from manacube official discord server #general

Attachments

• Screenshot (87).png
    Screenshot (87).png
    463.5 KB · Views: 8

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
I can confirm that the account is mine here is some proof
taken from manacube official discord server #general
You'll need to send that proof to an admin. Open a ticket @ Tickets—Contact the admin team and link your ticket URL to an admin either by privately messaging one over the forums (many still check the forums, just make sure they recently logged in: Ryan, Maximization, and MrAwesome jump on time to time), or by Discord by messaging an admin there via dms, but yeah just send it in along with anything else that might help; I can't say for certain but depending on policy they might be able to help verify the evidence to approve the transfer if it's sufficient, it really depends, but get all that sent in to admin's inbox so they can look into it

Last edited:
Top Bottom