• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Another question! Can you make custom craftin recepies????

Status
Not open for further replies.

not_lewi

Reaction score
yo i need thisn for my gamee.

Can someoen help (btw i dont have a rank)

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
POST YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE SUPPORT SECTION

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
i mean, you can detect the items in a crafting table, though you are unable to set the result slot

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
btw i thought the modern way of crafting is clicking with a item on a nother item, i thought people do it like that because you can't do custom crafting recipes?

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
btw i thought the modern way of crafting is clicking with a item on a nother item, i thought people do it like that because you can't do custom crafting recipes?
Er, no? I don't think so? I thought the norm was just to have an inventory menu with stuff?

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Er, no? I don't think so? I thought the norm was just to have an inventory menu with stuff?
but... wouldn't that be in like a pvp thing, but with a survival thing you can't get everything for free? Or do you mean that you have a inventory menu and than you click on the item you want, and you get the items if you have the correct items?

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i diden't think of that but now, i agree that is the real modern way to craft

not_lewi

Reaction score
And what if you dont hav ea rank becaus your parents dont allow it?

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
And what if you dont hav ea rank becaus your parents dont allow it?
I would than use a chest, that has a sign what you need, and what you get, and you would right click the chest and than it would get crafted the code:
Player Event Right Click, if player is looking at <chest loc>, if player has item <items you need to craft> (make sure if player has item the chest parameter is on all items) remove item <items you need to craft it>, give item <item that you craft>

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
and if you want to do it fancy, than in the first if, but not in the second you can do a else, and it would say:
Sorry, but you do not have the items you need to craft it

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
I would than use a chest, that has a sign what you need, and what you get, and you would right click the chest and than it would get crafted the code:
Player Event Right Click, if player is looking at <chest loc>, if player has item <items you need to craft> (make sure if player has item the chest parameter is on all items) remove item <items you need to craft it>, give item <item that you craft>
Why a chest? Also, why not just hide a barrel or smth 10 blocks underground then shift the event loc down 10 and then get the items required so you don't have chests everywhere?

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Why a chest? Also, why not just hide a barrel or smth 10 blocks underground then shift the event loc down 10 and then get the items required so you don't have chests everywhere?
idk it was the first thing that came to my mind

EvilsSouls

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
But if chests don't match with the astetik, i agree, but often chests don't really are so bad at builds, take for example Moose RPG

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Gonna lock to avoid necro posting but I'm super glad it helped you out :wink:

Edit: Just doing my job as per normal protocol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom