• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Appeals are confusing.

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
I was told by multiple staff members that if my appeal was sincere enough it would be accepted. I made my appeal as sincere as possible. It got rejected because of what happened in the server. It makes since that it got rejected. In fact I didn’t even think they would accept it. But I am confused why staff would tell me something that obviously isn’t true.

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
Feel free to raise any issues you might have with a moderator or administrator (more specifically ryanroo2 or MrAwesome0024) if you have any concerns with how your appeal was handled.

realRoforbYT

Forum adept
Reaction score
I have no concerns. Just confusion about the "Staff accept all appeals if they are sincere enough" part.

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
I have no concerns. Just confusion about the "Staff accept all appeals if they are sincere enough" part.
As long as the time frame is correct (e.g no ban appeals after 1 hour of being banned) and it's clear that they've put effort into the appeal, then the likelihood of the appeal getting accepted is quite high.

stinkey

Forum adept
Reaction score
I was told by multiple staff members that if my appeal was sincere enough it would be accepted. I made my appeal as sincere as possible. It got rejected because of what happened in the server. It makes since that it got rejected. In fact I didn’t even think they would accept it. But I am confused why staff would tell me something that obviously isn’t true.
What was your appeal? What did you mention?

DogWithHats

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
yknow on this note i've noticed that a lot of issues related to staff have always ended up dealt with by 'just go to ryanroo2 or mra lmao'

General_Mudkip

Retired Moderator
Overlord
Reaction score
yknow on this note i've noticed that a lot of issues related to staff have always ended up dealt with by 'just go to ryanroo2 or mra lmao'
Well they're the people to go to if you can't resolve your issue with moderators or supports.

Top Bottom