• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Can you copy over builds from another plot [I have Overlord]

SushiDude

Reaction score
Me and my best friend made a giant build on his plot but we realized that he needs overlord to do it
then i'm trying to copy it over but it won't work does anyone know how to do it

Solution
You can't copy stuff from other plots to other nodes using World Edit, what you can do is, claim a plot in the same node as your friend's plot. Then use WorldEdit to copy it to your plot. Now you can use /plot clone to clone it to any plot you own in the main server regardless of the node

Oh yeah, and to claim a plot in the same node, you have to keep trying claiming plots, if the newly claimed plot isn't on the same node, you can do /plot unclaim to unclaim it and then you can try claiming again

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
You can't copy stuff from other plots to other nodes using World Edit, what you can do is, claim a plot in the same node as your friend's plot. Then use WorldEdit to copy it to your plot. Now you can use /plot clone to clone it to any plot you own in the main server regardless of the node

Oh yeah, and to claim a plot in the same node, you have to keep trying claiming plots, if the newly claimed plot isn't on the same node, you can do /plot unclaim to unclaim it and then you can try claiming again

Last edited:
Solution
Top Bottom