• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Checking all the players that are playing a game :)

leonardo101b

Reaction score
hi there! i'm making a game where you have to survive from the tnt falling from the sky. pretty basic. the problem is : i want to check the number of players that have the "%default PlayingGame" turned to the number "1"[so when they joined the game from a portal. 0 = they arent playing, 1 = they are playing]. but i cant find a way to do this. pls help me if you can. thanks :)

Mipoxa

Mythic
Reaction score
hi there! i'm making a game where you have to survive from the tnt falling from the sky. pretty basic. the problem is : i want to check the number of players that have the "%default PlayingGame" turned to the number "1"[so when they joined the game from a portal. 0 = they arent playing, 1 = they are playing]. but i cant find a way to do this. pls help me if you can. thanks :)
What you need to do is use the selection block. More specifically "select by condition" and the condition should be if %selected PlayingGame is 1. After that, you can set a variable to Game Value: Selection Size. Just make sure to reset the selection after you do that.

Top Bottom