• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

continuing the tradition of awaiting unbanning part 8

Cypherics

Reaction score
In a few days here, it will officially become 8 months since i was banned. I thought I'd share a little brief time capsule/reflection of what's being going on for me personally during my time away.

I'll keep this short as to not bore you to death with details, but I'll say as much as I can.

I've expanded my horizons and started thinking about what's next for me in life. Where do I go from here? I am thinking about some courses for college, but none of them grab my attention. Though I'm sure one will eventually.

I've had some people tell me insight as to how they see me and I gotta say, I was quite the narcissist back then. While the damage is done, and may not be fixable, I do hope there is one last try in the team to forgive me.

That isn't what this is about. This is about my time away.
I'm not here to make this all about me and hog the spotlight, I simply would like to express what I'm feeling and figured I'd write that down here. Feel free to ask me any questions about my time away, or just if you want to know something I didn't mention, feel free to by all means. I'd be glad to chat!

Top Bottom