• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Diamond Fire is dying..

Is Diamond Fire dying?

• yes

• no

• Nope

• Never

• Definietly

• not yet

• hopefully not

Results are only viewable after voting.

RosesBurning

Reaction score
Its hard to accept this fate which is here but, diamond fire has lost its popularity over the last couple of years. Some may say Diamond Fire is dying although, in my opinion, its just has not been seen by enough people, not enough to express itself from other popular servers. Even though there are many things that are coming towards an end in diamond fire, recently Jere and his team have been adding and creating many things behind the scenes which hopefully will help boost the diamond fire community farther. May the fire not be extinguished.
-Roses

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
well it isn't "dying" if you look at the statistics, the thing happening is, the player base is changing, which probably gives the effect of the server having less players (since you don't see people that you know)

Sputt

Reaction score
i'd like to see the statistics backing up any claim made here

Cypherics

Reaction score
i'd cast a vote, but it's hard to say really, its a bit of both, it feels like its running dry and in an attempt to save what they could, they decided to release a vip thing... Now I could be wrong, but personally, I choose not to vote as it's a bit of both really, but given we have a graph that shows the trajectory of players, it seems there was a MASSIVE decline overtime so... that can sort of narrow it down... I'd say its sort of rocking on a boat or hanging by a thread of a needle

Top Bottom