• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Diamondfire might get sued

Hunter_The_Lazy

Reaction score
I paid 50 dollars and got banned, yet no refund. I bet somebody paid 100 dollars for overlord and got no refund for getting banned.
This happended with roblox, so a minecraft server might but its rare.

Edit, im stupid.

Last edited:

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I paid 50 dollars and got banned, yet no refund. I bet somebody paid 100 dollars for overlord and got no refund for getting banned.
This happended with roblox, so a minecraft server might but its rare.
if someone buys robux that means they don't care about their money ;-;
+ when you open the store page it tells you this:
1662028333873.png

Refrizor

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Reaction score
The rules are really simple. It's great you contributed to the server and the administration appreciates that, but even if they did accept refunds, I don't see much of an incentive for them to do that if you violated the guidelines at a point to where you got a ban placed on your account. @ARMcPro brings up a good point with that

These are the terms and conditions that everyone must agree to on each purchase, and you already agreed to the terms when you purchased the items 🗹, and now you are suggesting you may sue lol. I would personally just work on the appeal and put lots of effort into it and go from there
1662045890885.png

"At any time, you may be banned according to the discretion of the staff. If you are banned or cannot access the server for any reason, no refund will be given."

Last edited:

Frizou

Reaction score
It is stated that you can't get a refund in the TOS as well as on the store page (and as you got banned, it is logical to not be refunded)

Top Bottom