• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

DiamondFire related Hot Takes.

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Post your DF Hot Takes here if you want to and get heavily criticized for it.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
df's management is pretty bias, like VERY bias, someone posted clear nsfw in the dfcord but it didn't get deleted (the poster was a retired staff member) which idk, sucks probably, especially that i got muted for saying [stuff that people sniff]

Toxicpid

Forum adept
Reaction score
df's management is pretty bias, like VERY bias, someone posted clear nsfw in the dfcord but it didn't get deleted (the poster was a retired staff member) which idk, sucks probably, especially that i got muted for saying [stuff that people sniff]
what ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? did i miss ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DasDarkLord

Reaction score
on god for real for real ???!!!

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
what ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? did i miss ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
you don't know the thing that people sniff?
:D i will NOT say it

superbaconbro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Blacksheepiess? Just out of curiosity because I recently had a talk with N_Enders.

Then again idk if Blacksheepiess was ever DF staff...

Top Bottom