• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

DiamondFire's 7th Anniversary!

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Today is DiamondFire's 7 Year Anniversary! The server has grown a lot in the past year, thanks to our awesome YouTube partners and the efforts of @Dubinzi . To those of you who are new this year, welcome! To those of you who have been here since nearly the beginning, a very special thanks to y'all. We wouldn't be here today without you!

In celebration of the anniversary, there's a 25% OFF sale in the shop right now. Additionally, I'll be doing some giveaways during this Saturday's livestream!

It's been an amazing 7 years running DF, and I'm looking forward to many more to come! diamondfire

(this message was posted by Jeremaster in the DiamondFire discord server (https://discord.gg/diamondfire))

Lusacan1

Reaction score
diamondfire is the best minecraft server i've ever played and it has the most amazing community of any minecraft server / game i know, it taught me so much about myself, i met so many talented people, and im so glad i decided to join it 6 years ago

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
diamondfire is the best minecraft server i've ever played and it has the most amazing community of any minecraft server / game i know, it taught me so much about myself, i met so many talented people, and im so glad i decided to join it 6 years ago
real

Top Bottom