• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Disable automatic plot deletion for EinDF plots

Jimmy_The_Knight

Reaction score
I feel like every time I hop on the server just to play a few quick minigames I always end up sticking with the most high-quality ones, which have mostly been featured on the DiamondFire Youtube channel (some of my personal favorites are Arsenal, The Temple and TMP). However, it's heartbreaking to think that these masterpieces are going to vanish one day just because the creators of them decided to move on. I know this wouldn't make a big difference overall, but I think it'd be important to preserve these players' legacies to inspire a new generation of developers.

Also I'm not writing this because I'm planning to quit, it's just something that I've been thinking about lately.

SamMan_

Forum adept
Reaction score
iirc joining a plot resets the clear timer? as long as they stay a little popular (a join every some months) they wont vanish

Jimmy_The_Knight

Reaction score
iirc joining a plot resets the clear timer? as long as they stay a little popular (a join every some months) they wont vanish
Well I had no idea that was a thing, so this thread is useless now I guess ._.

Top Bottom