• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Do you use compact mode?

RodaballoXD

Reaction score
So I was wondering if people use that diamond (IDK what it's called) that gives you access to a menu with all code blocks or not. And I also needed to say saved hotbars exist. I have seen nobody using them, and they really save a lot of time. I have assigned code blocks to the first 4 bars and 2 more bars for the values. I don't have to get anything from any menu, saved bars require only 3 clicks to get to the value or code block you want once you get used to where is everything. The only downside is that you can't keep things like variables in your hotbar while selecting another code block, so I recommend to have one of those diamonds that I don't know what they're called in every saved bar so you can still access this menu while keeping items in your hotbar. If you want to try this method, assign the "save new saved bar", which is by default assigned to "c" to a key that is very far away from the "access saved bar" key This prevents you from misclicking and having to save that bar again.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I use compact mode :D

Mainly because you can fit a lot of variables in your inventory (y)

Top Bottom