• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Gaem

EmeralDev

Forum adept
Reaction score
Me is the accusative way to refer to yourself, I is the nominative way to refer to yourself, I am an idiot, idiots usually aren't that smart.

バカでない? → だいすきです!
[ Baka denai? to Daisuki desu! ]
[ Are you stupid? to I love you! ]
are you stupid is a question, question starts with q, q = queue, a queue is like a line, a line a straight, straight starts with s, s is a letter, people can send love letters that say "i love you"

table -> grass

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Are you stupid? is something usually said by weird anime girls that secretly have feelings for the protagonist
at the finale of the series they'll probs say "i love you" or smth similar lol

Apples to Murderers
🙂
looser you have to edit this to keep the chain, do emeraldev's

RolandMC123

Forum adept
Reaction score
wtf is that transition
"scratch to scratch"
because scratch is scratch, scratch can transition to itself with no modification needed to the scratch.

yoghurt -> train

FatFace_101

Reaction score
Well, you see, yoghurt is made using made using milk. Milk is a commodity that is produced to feed baby mammals. Humans tend to steal this milk. Theft often is pictured in films. Western films are a variety of film. Western films commonly feature trains.

Textbook -> Rock

Noah

Forum adept
Reaction score
Well, you see, yoghurt is made using made using milk. Milk is a commodity that is produced to feed baby mammals. Humans tend to steal this milk. Theft often is pictured in films. Western films are a variety of film. Western films commonly feature trains.

Textbook -> Rock

Textbook has paper, paper beats rock

Kindergarteners -> DF Currency

Requals

Disabled
Overlord
Reaction score
EASY
TheMinesYT is a kindergartener, he likes cp, cp decay gives credits, df currecny

Egg to Jesus Christ

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
eggs are how babies are born, jesus was a baby

bo burnham > happiness

Prox

Reaction score
Fun fact: On DF, if you somehow have a code template with the old "Reward Credits" action, using it will do absolutely nothing!
This thread → dying

EmeralDev

Forum adept
Reaction score
This thread was made by me. I am dying inside. Easy.
Proxxa -> ProximityNow

Top Bottom