• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

good spawn system

megastevian

Reaction score
i want to make a spawn system that uses location of specific blocks (for this i would want to use a diamondblock) but that i only have to place the block down and that i dont have to keep adding new code for a new location

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
i want to make a spawn system that uses location of specific blocks (for this i would want to use a diamondblock) but that i only have to place the block down and that i dont have to keep adding new code for a new location
You can perhaps use lists, create a list and store all of your spawn locations and yeah, then you can access them using Set Variable: Get List Value and stuff like that

JustImagineIt

Reaction score
Here's a method that should work:
Imagine a dictionary where the key is the player name and the data is a location. When the player stands on a diamond block, the dictionary updates the player's data with the current location of the player.

It also may be possible to piggyback off of Minecraft's inbuilt system of /spawnpoint.
Just kill them if they fall.

Top Bottom