• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Guides Collection

RyanLand

Overlord
Reaction score
Hello! This is a collection of forum threads containing helpful guides for DiamondFire.

Please click the spoiler below to reveal all guides.

If you're a newcomer to coding on DiamondFire, I would recommend going through these guides in order.

Tip: Have any questions? Reply to any of these threads! You can also use /support request in-game for a support member to help you one on one.

Newcomer

After all that is done, try making a simple game with everything you've learned!

Beginner

Wow! You know variables now? Great! We're going to be needing them a lot. Try implementing something using these features in your game.

Intermediate

Good job! You have now mastered a large portion of creating games on DiamondFire. Some things that might come in handy are listed below, following a series of guides going into specific topics.

Helpful

Currency

Environment

Game Manager

Inventory Management

Movement

Text Manipulation

Other

If you'd like to have your guide here, please ask me in the replies and make sure to include a forum thread link.

Last edited:

whatsdusty

Reaction score

RyanLand

Overlord
Reaction score
Once we have a decent amount of guides I'll categorize

edit: done

Last edited:

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Text codes is a beginner tutorial

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I actually use this tutorial for when either a.) i only have build on a plot and i need to color code or b.) i'm in play on a plot where i only have play

RyanLand

Overlord
Reaction score
I actually use this tutorial for when either a.) i only have build on a plot and i need to color code or b.) i'm in play on a plot where i only have play
You could just go to your own plot to check. Plus, this information can easily be gathered on Google. This thread is focused on DiamondFire-specific guides.

Wobber

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
add these

RyanLand

Overlord
Reaction score
add these
Done

shiverdog

Reaction score
Add my ranks/plots table to "Helpful" (since it's a reference thing) if you'd like.

RyanLand

Overlord
Reaction score
Add my ranks/plots table to "Helpful" (since it's a reference thing) if you'd like.

Done

Top Bottom