• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

Help me pls

banana_monkey123

Reaction score
Can someone help me - is there a game value type thing that is the block you are looking at as a block (not as a location)?

CoderElias

Overlord
Reaction score
There is a way to do this with variables: open the variable menu and click on 'World Actions'. Then click on the first option that appears, In the chest put a variable, and the 'target block location' game value. In the corner of the chest you can change what the output becomes. The variable now consists of the block the player is looking at.

banana_monkey123

Reaction score
There is a way to do this with variables: open the variable menu and click on 'World Actions'. Then click on the first option that appears, In the chest put a variable, and the 'target block location' game value. In the corner of the chest you can change what the output becomes. The variable now consists of the block the player is looking at.
So will it work in a summon falling block and a set block?

banana_monkey123

Reaction score
I don't really get your question, are you able to join DiamondFire to show me?
I’m not able to join right now sorry but with game action and summon falling block, if I put the variable on there will it summon that block? And with game action set block at location if I put it in there will it work?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I’m not able to join right now sorry but with game action and summon falling block, if I put the variable on there will it summon that block? And with game action set block at location if I put it in there will it work?
it should work, yes

Top Bottom