• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How can I do a event loop every 15 seconds?

Francidium

Reaction score
Im working on a game, but i dont know how to make a event happen every 15 seconds.
I have no rank, and im working on a game that has a random event every 15 seconds.

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
You can use a Repeat Forever and place a Wait(300) and it will run forever and do something every 300 ticks (or you can change the tag in the wait and put 15 instead)

1pe

Server Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You can use a Repeat Forever and place a Wait(300) and it will run forever and do something every 300 ticks (or you can change the tag in the wait and put 15 instead)
You may also want to put that in a process which is called with no target when the first player joins the plot

CNK_

Overlord
Reaction score
Just a little tip the tps (ticks per second) is how many updates happen every second for example a repeater runs for 1-4 tick(s) depending on what you select. Typically the tps is around 20 so if I were to put 20 into a (control > wait) it would run for 1 second 20 tps*15 seconds is 300 so you would want to put a 300 into the chest.

Here is a little refrence I made. (This is actually running on 14ish ticks per second since I converted it to a gif.)
asdsads (1).gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom