• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How I can detect when I click on a specific item in the inventory menu

Sambur

Reaction score
Hi, I just buy the emperor rank to use the inventory menu, but I really don't know how it works. What I want to do is make the "Click in menu slot" detect a specific item / slot but I can't do it

Solution
Hey, to check for an item in an item-related event (such as the Click Inventory Menu Slot Item Event) you can use the IfGame: Event Item Equals condition to check if a specific item was clicked.

To check for a slot, you can use the gamevalue „Event Clicked Slot Index“ in an IfVar condition

Note that for questions you can always use /support question, or for problems and / or coding help /support request ingame

Erobus

Reaction score
Hey, to check for an item in an item-related event (such as the Click Inventory Menu Slot Item Event) you can use the IfGame: Event Item Equals condition to check if a specific item was clicked.

To check for a slot, you can use the gamevalue „Event Clicked Slot Index“ in an IfVar condition

Note that for questions you can always use /support question, or for problems and / or coding help /support request ingame

Solution
Top Bottom