• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How to check saved var space

Snivy

Reaction score
So recently on my game Block hunt, many players' saved vars were wiped, but only specific ones and seemingly random ones. I know this is probably a result of saved variable space, which I tried to accommodate for by turning many vars into a single list for each player which seemed to do the trick for a few days. My question is how can i determine the amount of saved var space left? I would like to solve these issues but I'm not certain it's still caused by saved var space.

Solution
Unfortunately, you can't check the saved variable size, however, if you save items (and not numbers/text), there is a very high chance your plot reached the variable limit (which is 4-7 mbs depending on how well does the code compress the data)

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you can't check the saved variable size, however, if you save items (and not numbers/text), there is a very high chance your plot reached the variable limit (which is 4-7 mbs depending on how well does the code compress the data)

Last edited:
Solution
Top Bottom