• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How to detect if a player a player uses a goat horn?

TNTNerd23500

Reaction score
I've tried to detect if a player uses a goat horn using multiple methods but I cant quite get it right.

If I do player join -> repeat forever -> if player uses goat horn -> action -> wait 1 tick, it only works part of the time if it does not land on the tick that its waiting please help!

Solution
hmm... wait i found a way using the If Using, on Player Right Click Event, add a Control: Wait 0 ticks and then check if the player is using a goathorn or if the goathorn is on cooldown (both should work but just in case)

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
I've tried to detect if a player uses a goat horn using multiple methods but I cant quite get it right.

If I do player join -> repeat forever -> if player uses goat horn -> action -> wait 1 tick, it only works part of the time if it does not land on the tick that its waiting please help!
the goat horn should trigger the right-click event, On Right Click Event; If Game: Event Item Equals [Goat Horn] inside that put an If Item Not On Cooldown [Goat Horn] and put the code you want to trigger inside that :D

Here is a code that does that, make sure to put a goat horn inside the 2 chests (since I can't put them due to site's limitation):

TNTNerd23500

Reaction score
the goat horn should trigger the right-click event, On Right Click Event; If Game: Event Item Equals [Goat Horn] inside that put an If Item Not On Cooldown [Goat Horn] and put the code you want to trigger inside that :D

Here is a code that does that, make sure to put a goat horn inside the 2 chests (since I can't put them due to site's limitation):
This doesn't seem to work when the horn is in the offhand and you hold something in the main hand.
Is there a solution to this?

ARMcPro

Forum adept
Overlord
Reaction score
hmm... wait i found a way using the If Using, on Player Right Click Event, add a Control: Wait 0 ticks and then check if the player is using a goathorn or if the goathorn is on cooldown (both should work but just in case)

Solution

TNTNerd23500

Reaction score
thank you it works you can put a if player is holding after the if using(because it only detects material) to have specific horns do things in case anyone sees this in the future

Top Bottom