• Hey! Register here to create your account, engage with the community, and talk about what is new!

How to detect picking up a specific item

King_Leo_2000

Reaction score
I tried to detect picking up a very specific item, but I ran into a lot more trouble than expected. I just want to increase a variable every time I pick up a specific coin item. Or just detect the amount of coin items in my inventory.

Solution
You can detect a specific item with IF VARIABLE(event item == [item]) (event item is a game value)
also if you want to remove it instantly then wait a single tick because else it won't work (it's a weird thing I know from experience)

Jimmy_The_Knight

Reaction score
You can detect a specific item with IF VARIABLE(event item == [item]) (event item is a game value)
also if you want to remove it instantly then wait a single tick because else it won't work (it's a weird thing I know from experience)

Solution

King_Leo_2000

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I had way too much trouble with this.

Top Bottom